Account Executive, SMB Sales
Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
Glassdoor is looking for an experienced Account Executive who wants to jump in head-first and help build a company experiencing explosive growth. You will directly contribute to the insane growth by calling on Small-to Medium B2B corporations selling the suite of Glassdoor products.
We're looking for dynamic, high performing sales people with 2+ yrs experience selling technology and/or services over the phone and via web-based presentations. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt as a result of outbound prospecting and high activity metrics.
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities over the phone and web
- Maniacally qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel
- Strategically attack a regional territory to close new business and grow existing accounts
- Maintain a high daily volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling in a transactional environment.
- Skillfully deliver web based presentations using inside sales best practices
- Exceed a quarterly and annual sales quota
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player
What You Bring to the Team:
- 2+ years of B2B inside sales or relevant experience selling over the phone/web
- A really strong track record of achievement preferably selling B2B digital media or SaaS
- Previously trained in consultative / value based selling
- Technically savvy and specifically skilled in Salesforce.com
- HR or recruiting industry experience preferred
- 4 year degree from a great college or university
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Located in up-and-coming Fulton Market neighborhood
- Discounted memberships for local gyms and Divvy
- Free snacks, drinks, and coffee always available
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Fun office events and celebrations
- Convenient to public transportation, with pre-tax commuter benefits available
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.