Director, B2B Marketing
We help job seekers find jobs and companies they love, and we help employers hire the right-fit candidates for their business. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people look for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
We are looking for a standout integrated marketer to lead our B2B Marketing team. The ideal candidate combines creativity with a data-driven performance marketing mindset, has experience driving B2B marketing campaigns focused on demand generation, and is passionate about leading and developing teams.
As the Director of B2B Marketing, you will own campaign strategy to drive customer acquisition and growth, leading a team of four marketers to execute the campaign strategy. You will report to the Head of B2B Marketing and work together to set a vision for the function, develop the team, and forge cross-functional partnerships across the organization. Your work will influence our marketing strategy and activities across multiple marketing functions, reaching customers across multiple geographies.
The role is based in Mill Valley, in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Own Glassdoor’s B2B marketing strategies for customer acquisition and growth, driving new business demand generation
- Partner with other go-to-market functions to develop the integrated marketing strategy, including messaging, content, and channel mix
- Guide the B2B Marketing Programs team to develop compelling multi-channel campaigns that address our target customers’ needs and pain points, leveraging the appropriate messaging and content
- Own quarterly and annual demand generation targets; manage and monitor program spend and cadence to ensure plans are optimized
- Monitor campaign and program effectiveness, driving optimization and future innovation
- Understand our target customer segments, their business needs, and the competitive landscape, identifying opportunities to reinforce Glassdoor’s competitive differentiation through campaigns
- Lead and develop a team of 4 integrated marketers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 10+ years relevant experience; B2B marketing and demand generation experience required
- 5+ years of people management experience, with passion for managing and developing talent
- Undergraduate degree in a marketing or business discipline
- Proven ability to develop and execute integrated marketing programs
- Strong analytical skills; ability to partner with Marketing Operations to analyze program performance and apply insights to optimize programs
- Creative thinker that is comfortable bringing new ideas to the table
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization including our CEO and executive team
- Ability to manage project-related budgets and track campaign performance and spend
- Comfortable with fast-paced environments and rapidly changing priorities
Glassdoor offers a fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, excellent benefits and the opportunity to contribute to the success one of the hottest tech companies in the Bay Area.
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.