Accounts Payable Manager (Temporary)
We are seeking an energetic, personable, and detail-oriented person to temporarily join our accounting team as an Accounts Payable Supervisor/Manager.
- Responsible for overseeing and participating in the full-cycle Accounts Payable process.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including Finance, Marketing, HR, Legal, FP&A, and third-party bookkeepers for international locations to ensure accounts payable transactions are recorded timely and accurately.
- Participate in the monthly closing process, including the validation of accruals and reconciliation of Accounts Payable related and credit card accounts.
- Manage inquiries from and communication with external vendors and internal business partners related to Accounts Payable.
- Implement and improve on Accounts Payable processes and systems to increase efficiency, with heightened focus on accuracy and strong internal controls.
- Assist in developing metrics and analytics to evaluate efficiency of the Accounts Payable process.
- Lead the annual 1099 reporting process.
- Maintain vendor files including W-9s and W-8’s.
- Support external and internal audit and reporting requirements
- Participate and lead ad hoc projects and other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years of full-cycle Accounts Payable experience, including 2+ years of supervising the Accounts Payable process
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent field
- Working proficiency with Coupa and Netsuite highly preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Strong analytical skills
- Work with a sense of urgency and be able to meet deadlines by prioritizing tasks
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.