Senior Associate, Sales Strategy & Operations
Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
The Senior Associate, Sales Strategy & Operations supporting Pipeline will report to the Senior Manager, Sales Strategy & Operations and is responsible for leading analysis that supports strategic decisions made by key decisions for Glassdoor’s Sales Development, Self-Service Product, and B2B Marketing leadership teams. In this role, you will work with senior sales executives, marketing leaders, and operations partners to provide data-driven leadership on key strategic decisions, while also identifying and implementing operational improvements.
You will partner with the heads of Sales Development, Self-Service Product, and B2B Marketing to gain a deep understanding of Glassdoor’s customer funnel. You will provide both strategic and tactical business insights to deliver on pipeline and self-service product targets, as well as operational excellence to enable the selling and marketing teams. You will be the expert on all Pipeline performance metrics and be responsible for maintaining and updating dashboards to provide leadership with the information they need to understand their business and identify opportunities.
This role is suited for individuals who would like to perform high level work cross functionally, while also digging into the operational details of running a business at scale. Ideal candidates will have a growth mindset and the ability to perform professionally in a fast-paced workplace.
- 3+ years of progressive work experience in an strategy/operations position at a fast-growing technology company or at a top-tier management consulting firm, or equivalent experience in private equity and VC
- Excellent analytical and business intelligence skills. Expertise in building models and conducting complex analysis in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to succinctly interpret data and convert ideas to action
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills including experience with senior management
- Sound business judgment and strategic thinking; tactical and can dive deep into details
- Highly credible, influential, and collaborative
- Bachelor’s Degree from top-tier university
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (Engineering, Math, Economics, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Experience writing queries in SQL, and visualizing data in Tableau a plus
- Sales development or sales experience
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.