Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Finance Technology
Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
We are searching for a Senior Business Analyst to join our Business Application team at Glassdoor. We deliver capability that fuels growth and efficiency at Glassdoor.
Are you ready to find a company, and job that you will love?
We are looking for someone that will foster a deep partnership and highly productive consultative relationship between IT and internal clients, leading a portfolio of IT projects and services, with a focus on Glassdoor's global Finance, Accounting, and FP&A business processes.
You will provide structure and leadership to process improvement projects as well as expertise in developing new or improved workflows. You have strong verbal and written communications skills and demonstrated success leading multi-functional project teams. You are responsible for understanding the Glassdoor business and translating business needs across Finance into technical solutions, leading the delivery of services and projects, and ensuring success.
You will also play a key role in assessing and supporting support and maintenance, troubleshooting and implementing practices recommendations relating to key financial systems like NetSuite and Zuora.
We focus on high-impact projects that improve our most important metrics or fundamentally change the way we operate.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Sr. Manager of Enterprise Applications, Financial Systems.
- You will maintain the relationship between Finance and IT to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget while maintaining the critical business systems that drive global Finance operations.
- You will function as a Product Manager business and partner to model, design, and build business solutions that improve Glassdoor’ Finance processes.
- You will collaborates with Finance to define requirements and lead projects from inception through delivery, including status updates, budget reconciliation, scope changes, etc.
- You will respond to issues and incidents and provide day-to-day administration and support of Net Suite, Coupa, Zuora, and RevPro
- You will Actively identify issues or opportunities areas and proposes process, data, or systematic solutions.
- You will partner with business leadership, internal/external development resources and suppliers to ensure timely, accurate and cost-effective delivery of IT solutions.
- You will collaborate with offshore application development teams to validate test results for new solutions verifying that they meet the requirements of the business group.
- You will develop and maintain and document current and new system process flows.
- Bachelors degree in the field of computer science or information systems
- 10+ experience in IT analysis, design and implementation of complex ERP solutions, with hands-on NetSuite, Zuora, RevPro or Oracle E-Business Suite Financial Management experience.
- 5+ years of technical experience and project management in a fast-growing, technology organization, preferably cloud-based (SaaS) product delivery.
- You have deep understanding of key financial business processes (Quote-to-Cash, Billing, Collections, Revenue Management, Procure-to-Pay)
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills
- You are an excellent communicator with exceptional active listening skills, with ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- You will obsess over performance, user experience and efficiency.
- We'd love to see In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of NetSuite and Rev Pro but similar platforms are fine.
- We prefer someone with SaaS business model experience in a hyper-growth environment.
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation Certification
- NetSuite Administrator Certification
We are in the business of trust and reliability. We build, maintain and operate scalable and secure solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our customers both internal and external -- who trust and rely on us.
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.