Customer Success Manager
Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is an energetic customer facing professional who will engage, retain and drive our customers’ understanding of Glassdoor product offerings, as well as, the growing Employer Branding and Online Recruiting space. The CSM is measured on the retention of a book of business within the portfolio of Glassdoor’s customers. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about Glassdoor’s solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- Act as a trusted advisor, thought leader, and subject matter expert to customers in relation to the full suite of Glassdoor’s products
- Onboard and educate customers about Glassdoor’s products
- Produce and conduct Executive Business Reviews, engaging with client counterparts at various levels of the organization as well as potential Agency partners
- Monitor and manage employer content and recruitment advertising campaigns including pay-per-click (PPC), job slots management, display advertising, and profile branding to ensure consistent product performance and delivery
- Partner and work very closely with partners in Sales to define and achieve customers’ success criteria, demonstrate ROI, and ensure customer renewal with Glassdoor product suite.
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating amongst implementation, sales, marketing, finance, and product teams
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customers’ business drivers and recruiting goals, and steer program activities to align with those initiatives
Key Competencies include:
- Product Delivery and Expertise: Capability to communicate brand/products effectively and clearly both cross-functionally (sales, product, marketing) and externally (customers) over multiple mediums
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills: Ability to synthesize complex data into clear insights for customers
- Managing Work and Collaboration: Highly organized, proactive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you
- Communication and Emotional Intelligence: Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong empathy for customers and their success
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B environments with preference for customer success, account management, sales or consulting background
- Previous experience in Pay-per-Click (PPC) advertising campaigns or online recruiting highly beneficial. Basic understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or HTML, XML, advertising tracking mechanisms a plus
- Enthusiasm for online advertising/media, marketing, and/or talent acquisition space a must!
- Experience using SFDC (or similar CRM) and Customer Success Analytics platforms such as Gainsight or Totango are a plus
- Occasional travel for in-person customer meetings
- Commitment to Glassdoor’s mission and values
- Proven record of successfully being measured to retention goals is a plus
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Located in up-and-coming Fulton Market neighborhood
- Discounted memberships for local gyms and Divvy
- Free snacks, drinks, and coffee always available
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Fun office events and celebrations
- Convenient to public transportation, with pre-tax commuter benefits available
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.