Business Development Representative - Singapore
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our Business Development team based in Singapore. You will partner with our regional sales teams and marketing teams to sell an amazing product that helps protect the world’s largest organizations!
· You’ll act as a liaison between customers and our marketing & sales teams and you’ll have the responsibility for driving targeted, outbound prospecting activities into a set of assigned accounts. Think of yourself as a key extension of the Sales team with a main focus of identifying, developing and creating new business opportunities for the Regional Sales Directors.
· You will be responsible for developing leads for marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas, quarter over quarter, year over year. This will require you to tap into your amazing sales skills as you’ll be generating qualified leads primarily through outbound phone and email efforts. You know it’s a numbers game and this will motivate you.
· In order to be successful, you will know how to prospect, research, qualify and transition new leads to our Sales Team. Being highly motivated with an ambitious, can-do attitude will help you identify and develop new business prospects from prospect lists as well as individual research.
We are looking for someone who has 2-3 years of experience in a Business Development capacity, preferably within a technology company. As a true Business Development Representative, you’ll know why it’s so important to be well organized, and you’ll have a chance to use your amazing communication skills on a daily basis.
· Qualify and develop inbound leads from marketing campaigns and create business opportunities through outbound prospecting as agreed and identified with sales teams.
· Develop qualified sales opportunities and nurture for future pipeline potential
· Manage accounts by building intelligence and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
· Schedule qualified discovery meetings for sales reps or channel partners
· Provide support for demand generation campaigns or promotions developed locally by regional marketing managers
· Meet monthly and quarterly goals aimed at increasing revenue in accounts through developing consistent sales pipeline
· Work closely both with sales and marketing to provide better insight into the success of the marketing activities that are being run at the same time as generate new pipeline.
Desired Skills and Experience
· 2-3 years of experience in similar insides sales or sales development roles for technology companies
· Have experience calling into customers in Indonesia
· Able to converse fluently in Indonesian and English
· Have an interest in technology and developing a career in sales
· Strong organizational and follow-up skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Continuously strive to improve sales effectiveness and business acumen
· Positive attitude, strong work ethics, self-motivated and driven and keen to work in a team environment
· Have strong people, listening and empathy skills
· Hungry and motivated to grow, learn and work your way up through a sales organization
· Knowledge of sales and marketing automation tools such as Outreach, Marketo is bonus and familiarity with Saleforce.com.
· BS/BA degree required.