SW Engineer - FM Backend
Gigamon provides an intelligent Visibility Fabric™ architecture for enterprises, data centers and service providers around the globe. Our technology empowers infrastructure architects, managers and operators with pervasive and dynamic intelligent visibility of traffic across both physical and virtual environments without affecting the performance or stability of the production network. Through patented technologies and centralized management, the Gigamon GigaVUE portfolio of high availability and high density products intelligently delivers the appropriate network traffic to management, analysis, compliance and security tools. With over eight years’ experience designing and building traffic visibility products in the US, Gigamon solutions are deployed globally across vertical markets including over half of the Fortune 100 and many government and federal agencies.
The right candidate will design and develop major components of GigaVUE-FM at Gigamon. Working as part of a growing, dynamic team, the candidate will thrive in a cross-functional team environment to lead and achieve project deliverables and will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to the product lines.
- Design and develop features for GigaVUE-FM to manage physical traffic visibility and analysis and extend it into the virtual environments
- Work effectively with all stakeholders and engineers throughout the lifecycle of the product to deliver a competitive product on time with the right quality
- Work with customers and third-parties to understand their requirements/feedback and build features that increase the lead Gigamon has in the market
- 2years to 6years of professional experience designing and developing complex software using Java, Spring, REST, MongoDB, HBase, OpenTSDB etc.,
- Working knowledge of vSphere API, vCenter and ESXi is a plus
- Working knowledge of Openstack, Amazon EC2 and other cloud platforms and environments is a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- BE/ME/MS in CS/IT