Marketing Operation Manager - Marketo Administrator
Gigamon is looking for a passionate and customer-focused Marketing Operations Manager with expertise in Marketo to join our Marketing Operations team. This team has global responsibility of managing marketing processes, campaign operations, systems and technical infrastructure, database management, and analytics framework. We use the latest tools, have new and challenging problems to solve, and have top management level down support for our mission.
Marketo (Marketing Automation Platform) is mission-critical to Gigamon’s Marketing teams. We are looking for an accomplished Marketo expert who has hands-on experience in Marketo administration, email operations, list management, and database management. This person will have the freedom to create, innovate and transform the business. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who wants to take on new exciting challenges.
Role and responsibilities:
Marketo Platform Administration:
- Oversee the development, implementation, administration, and ongoing maintenance of the Marketo platform.
- Work with demand gen and field marketing teams to define programs, target audiences, test, launch and measure activities within the marketing automation tool
- Partner with Salesforce Administrator to implement integrations with our CRM and other automation tools
- Interaction with Marketo support team and Marketo user community to address operational issues that cannot be solved internally
- Champion the expanded use of Marketo. Responsible for onboarding new Marketo users, ensuring the best practices and protocols are adhered.
- Build and execute email marketing campaigns including setting strategy, campaign flows, dynamic content, nurture streams, A/B tests, emails, and landing page creation
- Communicate initiatives and results of marketing campaigns to sales + leadership
- Monitor, review, and report on campaign results and make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness, resulting in increased ROI.
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, email deliverability and other essential marketing ops functions
- Work with Marketing team on smart list development, identifying target audiences, template development, persona targeting, and implanting other Marketo best practices
- Defining and monitoring the adherence to the guidelines of campaign creation, leverage of templates, program development, etc.
- Build and deploy programs to maintain hygiene and integrity of marketing database
- Build and monitor the lead life cycle, lead scoring, and lead source frameworks and evolve them based on the performance
- Drive data governance and compliance through GDPR/other laws ensuring controls are in place for data acquisition, enrichment, data deletion, etc.
- Build, execute and optimize the processes for data uploads to Marketo and/or Salesforce.com
What You Need to Succeed:
- 4+ years of experience in marketing operations supporting demand gen and field marketing teams
- Expertise in Marketo administration. Marketo certification is required
- Familiarity with Salesforce Sales Cloud (SFDC admin certification a plus)
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and rapidly adapt to changing requests/priorities
- Knowledge of demand generation and/or account-based marketing tactics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A motivated self-starter with a high sense of ownership.