Sales Engineer - Charlotte
Gigamon is looking for a Sales Engineer to support our Enterprise Sales team in the Southeast.
- Provide technical Sales support for all Gigamon products and solutions.
- Performs a very high-level specialized systems engineering role for Gigamon as an individual contributor specializing in pre-sales activities of the Gigamon traffic visibility product line.
- Performs in-depth and technical presentations for customers, partners, events.
- Designs network monitoring architectures with top customers.
- Responsible from deployment to completion for all customer proof of concepts and product evaluations.
- Provides mentorship/guidance on Technology and competitive trends to clients, partners, and employees.
- Manage key End User technical relationships.
- Communication driver between Field and Corporate on technical issues.
- Complex pre-sales technical support.
- Complex Bid Support.
- Account and VAR Management/Development
- Bachelor Degree in a technical area (Computer Science, Computer Engineering); or equivalent work experience.
- 8-10 years experience in a Pre-Sales Engineer role in LAN or network monitoring.
- 15 years industry experience.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Effective technical presentation skills.
- Good Communication capabilities.
- Comfortable with technical and business English usage ( documents reading, e-mails, conference calls