Principal Software Engineer - UI/UX
Gigamon is looking for a top-notch UI/UX engineer to help us build exploratory user interfaces that our customers can use to filter through our data sets, chart and graph relationships, and perform various drill-down, analytical tasks. The challenge comes in many forms, be it condensing volumes data into easily understandable visualizations, automatically providing follow up and context information without overloading users or simplifying complex search and filtering workflows.
If you are passionate about building a context sensitive, low-latency, task-oriented user interfaces, as well as protecting public and private organizations from today's ever-increasing cyber threats, then Gigamon might be the place for you.
Core Job Role
- Design, build, test and deploy customer-facing UI components and services
- Use existing APIs to consume, display, filter, search complex security related information
- Design and build custom UI components when needed
- Deliver, monitor, and support production UI applications.
- 10 or more years of professional software engineering experience.
- Experience with React, Redux and other similar web frameworks and tools.
- Previous experience delivering to market a large-scale Enterprise SaaS product, a plus.