Supervisor, Credit and Collections
Finance | London
Who You Are:
You’re someone who would enjoy working in a fast-paced multi-lingual & multi-cultural team at the very heart of Getty Images finance department. You are a credit and collections professional with strong communication skills and will thrive in a target driven team and company.
You have strong attention to detail, are approachable and are customer service orientated. You enjoy communicating with internal and external customers, finding out as much information as possible and making sound credit decisions.
This role will see you supervising the EMEA Credit and Collections function with direct management responsibility of some regions. You would also be targeted on personal portfolio of UK accounts.
You will report to the Credit and Collections Manager and work within a close knit and supportive team.
Your Next Challenge:
- Maintains and enforces credit policies and procedures
- Preparation and analysis of management reporting including agreed Monthly Key Performance Indicator metrics (KPI's)
- Training and developing of team members
- Conducts regular meetings with direct reports to include performance reviews
- Makes decisions affecting credit status of customers
- Managing escalations/complaints from customers or internal teams
- Interacts with internal and external customers as necessary to resolve problems and expedite payment
- Troubleshoot issues and proactively drive process improvement to increase efficiency
- Manage a personal portfolio of UK customers, working to reduce debt and meet monthly cash targets
- Lead projects and assist with testing when required
What You’ll Need:
- Ideally 3 years team lead/supervisory experience in Credit and Collections
- Solid understanding of commercial credit
- Prior experience of making credit decisions
- Track record of reducing aged debt and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Experience of working to targets
- A customer service-oriented attitude whilst meeting department goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to motivate
- A proactive and positive mentality
- Experience of Oracle and GetPaid would be advantageous
- CICM preferred
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.