Finance | Seattle
Who You Are:
You are a payroll specialist with 5+ years of payroll experience. You have a working knowledge of federal and state rules and regulations as well as the ability to maintain payroll in multiple entities. You are detail oriented, have a strong work ethic, outstanding customer service skills and you build strong working relationships. Prior processing of international payroll a plus as well as an understanding of payroll accounting and reconciliations.
Your Next Challenge:
- Prepare and maintain payroll in multiple entities and countries, including: Masterfile data, temporary pay data, benefit deductions
- Work closely with HR in multiple countries to make sure you are receiving all necessary changes and documents to process payroll
- Review payroll audit reports and make adjustments to ensure the accuracy of each employee’s paycheck
- Assist employees and cross-functional groups regarding payroll related questions or issues
- Analyze balance sheet accounts and reconcile various payroll related general ledger accounts in multiple countries
- Ensure proper paperwork flow
- Able to work with sensitive personal data, keeping all information confidential
- Responsible for maintaining database integrity
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in this field
- Requires a working knowledge of federal & state rules/regulations, paycheck calculation, and the ability to read, understand, and apply internal company policy
- Solid in-country payroll processing experience
- Computer skills in ADP strongly preferred
- Relevant Degree preferred
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.