Customer Service Associate (CSA)
Sales | London
Who You Are:
You are eager to get your foot in the door and embrace the fast-paced buzz of the media world. Working for a global leader in digital content supporting successful sales teams excites you and you thrive in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment where terrific customer support is critical.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing service to inbound Television production and Broadcaster customer enquiries that are service-related and delivering administrative assistance and general support to the sales team. Your goal is to help our TV Broadcast customers, internal and external, work smarter. You’re an excellent communicator across multiple mediums like phones, chat, and email, and are focused on solving problems in a manner that enhances the overall customer relationship.
Your Next Challenge:
- Receive and process inbound sales queries from TV Broadcaster and TV Production clients via the phone, email and online chat.
- Sell to customers and engage them in discovery activities that determine customer their needs, suggests relevant products and services, and gathering relevant customer information.
- Process, track, code and manage invoices and internal reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist the sales team with other paperwork and administrative needs to enhance and streamline the workflow within the department.
- Answer phones promptly to ensure customers receive timely service and attempts to direct the customer to the appropriate sales person to assist them with sales queries.
- Handle customer requests for service related to password resets, download issues, technical questions, etc.
- Create research Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tickets.
What You'll Need:
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- 1 to 2 years relevant customer service experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Relevant customer service experience and the ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email.
- Proficient computer literacy (internet, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong desire to learn.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.