Sales Enablement Manager - EMEA
Sales Operations | London
Who You Are:
You are a credible, skilled sales professional who has proven themselves in a high stakes commercial environment. You’re passionate about the art of selling but, now you’re more interested in helping others to master their craft. You’re a driven self-starter able to identify knowledge or skills gaps and come up with innovative solutions that work not only for your client group but for a global audience.
You’re connected with the outside world, making time to learn from other learning and sales experts and bringing that insight in-house for the betterment of the team. You want to be part of creative, fast-moving, game-changing global team who quite simply, does inspiring, behaviour changing work. Welcome to the Sales and Service Coaching and Performance (SSCP) team at Getty Images – the best place you’ll ever work.
We are consistently looking for engaging ways to help our sales team learn, communicate and connect with one another and our customers. Your expertise in delivering dynamic sales training programs virtually and traditionally will help us get there. Your ability to think strategically is balanced by a willingness to consult widely, to build stakeholder relationships, to assert yourself, to move quickly and to experiment. You thrive in an environment that is rarely the same from one week to the next but has the stability and credibility of being the industry leader. If this is you, we need to talk!
Your Next Challenge:
We are looking for someone experienced in sales and sales training to join our Sales and Service Coaching and Performance team. Your specific remit will be the senior sales team across the EMEA region but you will work with the SSCP team and the sales organization globally to drive continuous improvement in the sales skills of both new and seasoned reps and managers
Job duties include:
- Identification of skills gaps at all levels from customer service to sales manager
- Design and confident, authoritative delivery of comprehensive sales skills training for the Getty Images sales team both face-to-face and virtually
- Onboarding any new starters in within your remit
- Coaching sales reps and frontline sales managers, either one-on-one or "in the moment"
- Keeping abreast of sales tools, techniques and resources to keep our teams’ skills sharp
- Working with business subject matter experts, effectively designing content and tools which increase our employees’ level of knowledge and confidence in serving our customers and the business
- Promoting a self-serve/Train-the-Trainer mentality and shared accountability for learning programs, leveraging internal colleagues as needed
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years relevant training experience
- Proven commercial sales experience, preferably to line manager level
- Proven track record of improving sales' performance through creation and delivery of tailored training
- Ability to integrate multiple learning techniques to maximize retention of new skills
- Relevant coaching experience working with sales reps and managers to improve skills and enhance results
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- To be a driven, self-starting team player able to prioritise and manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills within all levels in the organization including senior leadership
- Proven track record of forming and maintaining positive business relationships
- The ability to work autonomously and remotely from direct line management and/or your peers and colleagues
What it would be great if you had too
- Industry knowledge
- Experience working across multiple global locations
- Experience with Absorb LMS, Office 365 (including SharePoint), Zoom
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Any non-English language capability
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media. Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter athttps://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.