Marketing | Munich
- Marketing Coordinator
Who You Are:
This position is responsible for supporting all tactical marketing activities required to meet business objectives. Activities include managing marketing campaign logistics, project management, competitive analyses, customer research, sales collateral, lead generation, and event coordination. This position typically reports to the Director of Marketing.
Your Next Challenge:
• Lead generation for sales teams using a combination of industry partnership opportunities, desk research and content marketing
• Manage events: customer roundtables, industry event activations, client entertainment events, webinars: work on collateral, event logistics, post-event reports
• Work with regional and global marketing teams and an in-house designer to come up with and execute creative visually-driven campaigns on a small budget, managing campaign logistical requirements and roadmapping expenses
• Drive direct response, demand stimulation tactics for image subscription services using all available channels
• Manage projects
• Manage email marketing campaigns: plan, execute, measure and optimise the email performance.
• Produce sales collateral (digital and some print formats) with the support of an external or internal designer
• Manage content marketing commitments with industry partners: maintain a content calendar, provide content, track engagement and capture leads
• Conduct customer research, competitive analysis as required and solicit customer feedback to continuously improve the customer experience; be an advocate for customer in decisions where multiple stakeholders’ objectives must be met.
• Support the marketing team with other daily tasks as required
What You'll Need:
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in marketing, especially in lead generation and project management
- Fluent in German and English
- Proactive, can-do attitude and the ability to adapt to fast-paced change is a must
- Experience in event management
- Genuine passion for digital media and content
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Confidence using email marketing systems and online analytics
- Experience and confidence in end-to-end marketing campaign management.
- Previous experience in a sales or ad agency environment will be advantageous.
- Clear understanding of the principles of business-to-business marketing, direct marketing, business services, and digital product distribution
- B.A. in Marketing or related field
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace