Editorial Content | New York
Who You Are:
The Producer is responsible for coordinating all aspects of production for Studio at Getty Images, our Branded Content offering at Getty Images. Collaborating with sales, clients, and the wider Studio team, you will be responsible for the execution of branded content opportunities and remain hands on for all production aspects, ensuring the highest standards of visual execution are maintained across campaign elements for Studio. You’ll come with, and further develop, a key roster of social first talent and maintain a robust list of key contacts, both internal and external. You’ll oversee and organize resources – including pricing, budgeting and scheduling.
Your Next Challenge:
• Producing multimedia content for distribution to paid clients, in addition to Getty Images’ owned-and-operated channels and platforms.
• Supporting the Studio creative team on client pitches which includes creating decks, sample content, etc.
• Helping to identify innovative workflow solutions as they pertain to new environments or content types
• Producing stories through the use of multimedia across different social media platforms.
• Ability to work extended hours, including early mornings, nights, holidays and weekends
What You'll Need:
•4 + years experience developing and creating new content for editorial and video
• Degree in Journalism preferred.
• Knowledge about social media and the digital content environment.
• An ability to recognize and create compelling stories intended for audiences to share.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with a variety of personalities.
• Must have good organizational, project management, and time management skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive in intense, deadline-focused situations.
• Familiarity and working knowledge of digital video production related techniques along with basic video editing skills.
• Expert in Adobe Premiere and familiarity with After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Experience creating video content in different formats for different platforms.
• Familiarity with shooting in the field is a plus
• Background in nonfiction storytelling, writing, and blogging.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istockphoto.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost every country in the world and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room. Find iStock on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, or download the iStock app where you can easily search, save and share superior images to create standout visual communications.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.