Communications | New York
Who You Are:
You have initiative, are driven, a great writer, professional, creative, hungry to learn and not afraid to get your hands dirty! You’re efficient, organized, work at a high-pace and are adept at multitasking, with strong attention to detail. You’re excited by the opportunity to work for the global leader in visual communications - an organization that aims to be the best place you will ever work.
You thrive in a lively and busy environment that is rarely the same from one week to the next but has the stability and credibility of a best-in class global business. You are proactive and a problem solver - cool under pressure, efficient, flexible and have a sense of humor. You also have exemplary communication skills and are passionate about the power of communications as a means of engaging audiences.
You are interested in all facets of communications, from the global media landscape to internal communications and social impact programs and relish the opportunity to join a close-knit, high-functioning global team committed to showcasing Getty Images as the leader in visual communications, harnessing the power of imagery and technology to continually innovate and move the world with images.
This unique role sits across all facets of communications – it’s a chance to join a lean, spirited, hard-working global team of communications professionals who have a passion for their work and for Getty Images. We work globally, managing all aspects of communications (corporate, internal, PR, investor, social impact, social media, crisis and issues). An ability to work across different cultures and time zones is essential. You will offer support to the wider team, located around the world, and have the unique opportunity to further develop and grow your skill-set.
Your Next Challenge:
- Support the global communications team in delivering exceptional communications programs and work across both global and regional projects as required.
- Media monitoring and collation of media lists, always keeping abreast of relevant trending news and flagging opportunities for comment as relevant.
- Attendance and coordination of all company meetings
- Managing the global business communications calendar
- Internal engagement tracking
- Producing and coordinating events, videos and photo shoots.
- Deliver written materials for internal and external communication – copy development, internal messages, press releases, media alerts.
- Research and gather information in support of communications initiatives
- Prepare and compile KPI reports for senior management.
What You'll Need:
- One to two years’ experience working in Communications or a Communications-related field
- Strong writing skills and impeccable grammar
- Organized with attention to detail
- Professional attitude and an ability to connect with stakeholders across the business
- Self-starter with strong initiative and a proactive approach
- An ability to multitask
- Experience working as part of a global team in a global organisation would be helpful
- An ability to speak another/multiple languages would be an asset
- A roster of media contacts would also be preferable
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.