Senior Digital Marketing Specialist - SEM
Marketing | New York
Who You Are:
You’re a well-rounded and experienced digital marketer. You are passionate about creativity and data, a mix of art and science. You have an in-depth understanding of how digital marketing helps facilitate connecting customers with the right products – and you’re experienced at leading and executing against objectives. You have strategized and worked on campaigns which cover search marketing, programmatic, paid social and remarketing. You understand the roles of each channel and the value which they add. You have a deep enjoyment implementing campaigns, conducting analytical work and are highly competent with the tools and techniques required to execute it and communicate it to executive audiences (Excel, PowerPoint, a/b test methodologies, etc.). You actively seek effective new revenue-generating opportunities and are able to assess and prioritize them quickly. You’re a proven high achiever and self-starter who always aims to exceed targets and succeed through collaboration and teamwork. You enjoy working across many different parts of the business and are a skilled communicator. You have a proven track record when it comes to prioritizing program development and optimization recommendations and are confident when presenting recommendations, discussing opportunities and engaging senior business team members.
Your Next Challenge:
- Be seen as the market leader for countries which are allocated to you to lead
- Be passionate about leading specified geographies and the digital deployment across channels.
- Create and execute campaigns, bid management strategies and optimization frameworks across various search engines, while also being involved in programmatic, remarketing, paid social and affiliate marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily, monthly and quarterly spend levels and communicate how you are tracking to the broader team, whilst providing recommendations and areas of opportunity which have not been previously explored.
- Conceive, develop and execute pilot programs across channels in collaboration with other team members, and drive a/b testing and continuous improvement across established programs
- Complete weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance analysis and projections for each country, showcasing the results which you’ve delivered and be capable of presenting these to country leadership across marketing and sales functions.
- Grow and learn while sharing what is working and what is not with team members from all over the world.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum three years marketing experience, including direct experience in paid search and at least one of the following channels: programmatic, native, remarketing or paid social
- Experience using DoubleClick Digital Marketing suite and Google Adwords
- Experience using bid management tools (Kenshoo, Marin, DBM, DS3)
- Proven experience optimizing paid media to defined performance metrics
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing conversion tracking and tagging
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to work with large data sets
- Expertise using website analytics tools (i.e. Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities
- Solid quantitative/analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience using Yahoo! Gemini, Facebook business manager, Twitter ads, Microsoft AdCenter web interface and offline tools
- Experience working on/with other digital marketing channels (paid, owned, earned) and developing strategies is a bonus
- Global digital marketing experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Google AdWords and Bing Certifications would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high proficiency in English – other languages are a plus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, collaborate effectively across channels/departments
- Ability to manage multiple accounts, priorities and targets in multiple markets and languages
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.