Custom Content Community Manager
Creative Content | New York
Who You Are:
You have a passion for pictures and the impact they can have on the world. You are a proactive problem-solver and find true satisfaction in helping others and facilitating connections. You don’t get bogged down by routine tasks and find genuine inspiration from working towards a larger team goal. You sincerely believe that no problem is so great that an Excel pivot table can’t help. You enjoy juggling multiple projects at the same time and hate it when things get quiet. You want to work for the world leader in visual content and communications and create an unmatched contributor experience to efficiently align client needs with the talents of our community. You have experience managing online forums, building online communities, creating engaging digital content, working in customer service, growing social media presence, and/or running community volunteer programs.
Your Next Challenge:
Working with a team dedicated to the efficient stewardship and support of content from our contributors onto the Getty Images platform.
- Expand the Custom Content contributor base through the creation and implementation of a robust community growth plan.
- Support the Project Manager to refine an end-to-end content sourcing solution that engages our active contributors.
- Manage and support an online contributor community in order to increase participation from new and returning contributors and ensure high quality submissions within set deadlines.
- Support Contributor Relations as it pertains to Custom Content participation, including trouble shooting technical issues, and communication of updates.
Reporting and Statistics:
• Generating regular and ad-hoc reports as required by the business along with monthly ‘key performance indicator’ reports on production volumes and time-to-market averages.
What You’ll Need:
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience in this field
• Experience with basic SQL querying, and Excel proficiency
• Excellent communications and customer-service skills
• Must be able to manage multiple work streams and projects
• Knowledge of photography/video/music stock industry and company experience preferred but not required
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.comand its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.