Finance | Seattle
Your Next Challenge:
- Maintain the general ledger by creating journal entries
- Prepare, analyze, and present monthly/quarterly variances for selected balance sheet and income statement accounts, partnering closely with other functional leaders
- Prepare monthly and quarterly account reconciliations
- Conduct moderately complex accounting activities
- Support other ad hoc projects as needed
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred, with 3+ years accounting experience
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Performs work under direct to limited supervision following prescribed procedures
- Demonstrates basic to intermediate technical accounting ability and challenges current process/reports for continuous improvement
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion preferred
- Strong Excel skills
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.