Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Seattle
Who You Are:
You’re passionate about creativity and data, a mix of art and science. You have an understanding of how digital marketing helps facilitate connecting customers with the right products – and you’re experienced at executing against objectives. You have worked on campaigns which cover search marketing, paid social and re-marketing. You understand the roles of each channel and the value which they add. You enjoy implementing campaigns, conducting analytical work and are highly competent with the tools and techniques required to execute it and communicate it to executive audiences (Excel, PowerPoint, a/b test methodologies, etc.). You actively seek new revenue-generating opportunities and are able to assess and prioritize them quickly. You’re a proven high achiever and self-starter who always aims to exceed targets and succeed through collaboration and teamwork. You enjoy working across many different parts of the business and are a skilled communicator.
Your Next Challenge:
- Be seen as the market leader for countries which are allocated to you to lead.
- Be passionate about hitting goals and growing the countries which you lead.
- Create and execute campaigns, bid management strategies and optimization frameworks across various search engines, whilst also being involved in remarketing, paid social and affiliate marketing.
- Monitor daily, monthly and quarterly spend levels and communicate how you are tracking to the broader team.
- Execute pilot programs across channels in collaboration with other team members, drive a/b testing and continuous improvement across established programs
- Complete weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance analysis and projections for each country, showcasing the results which you’ve delivered.
- Growing and learning whilst sharing what is working and what is not with team members from all over the world.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum two years direct experience in paid search
- Proven experience optimizing paid media to defined performance metrics
- Experience in using bid management tools, DoubleClick and experience working with paid search vendors is advantageous
- Experience working on/with other digital marketing channels a bonus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to work with large data sets
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities
- Solid quantitative/analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple accounts, priorities and targets in multiple languages
- Google AdWords and Bing Certifications would be advantageous
- Bachelor's degree required
Who We are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.