CRM Business Administrator
Sales Operations | Seattle
Who You Are:
You can jump right in as an integral part of our Global Sales Operations (GSO) team. You know that there are 4 different ways of accomplishing the same outcome in Salesforce.com, but you apply sound business analysis and best practices to zero in on the right solution. You have a well-developed understanding of sales and marketing processes and how to support them from a technology and operations perspective. You’re ready to take the next step in your career and help the GSO team manage and administrate the global Customer Relationship Management platform for an amazing company and brand.
Your Next Challenge:
The CRM Business Administrator is a key role on the GSO team responsible for all facets of administrating business configurable components of the Saleforce.com platform, including related applications across the CRM environment such as Seismic Knowledge Management and ClearStory Reporting and Dashboards. You’ll need strong business/technical chops, high attention to detail, and a data-friendly brain to ensure our programs launch and run effectively. You’ll need to know when to agree and when to push back in order to protect the integrity and quality of our data, the seamlessness of our user experience and the alignment with our overall business strategies. You’ll be looked at as the subject matter expert when it comes to how Saleforce.com and related CRM applications can and should be used across the entire Customer Life Cycle.
- Manage day-to-day support and troubleshooting.
- User administration – setting up and managing users, roles, views.
- Monitor CRM usage and highlighting adoption issues to management.
- Manage regular system maintenance and help identify & drive improvements to CRM and data governance strategies.
- Drive general approach and execution of data cleansing efforts, in collaboration with users and developers.
- Initial point of contact for developing and prioritizing all change requests, system alterations and customization.
- Develop and implement action plans to resolve problem trends.
- Responsible for development of user-requested reports, dashboards, views, new data fields. Understand and proactively manage downstream implications of changes to any of these items.
- Coordinate testing, upgrades and configuration of system files and services
- Assist in the technical rollout of future enhancements.
- Participate in ongoing CRM enhancement projects, help to identify areas for improvement and growth in the CRM platform.
- Work alongside the internal Technology team, business partners and stakeholders across Sales, Service, Marketing, Finance, Legal and other Customer-facing and Customer-Supporting groups to ensure CRM enhancements and configurations support the business requirements.
- Serve as the specialist for data housed in CRM, which may include enrichment of existing data.
- Provide how-to assistance by phone when users have specific questions about CRM utilization.
- Provide CRM updates, tips, tricks, etc. at various Sales Communications meetings, events and updates
- Gather, analyze & communicate user satisfaction feedback to project teams.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Information Technology or related field.
- Ability to work with multiple managers or supervisors, influencing work of others over whom no direct reporting relationship exists.
- Ability to work with sales management, business analysts, vendors and end-users in a team oriented fashion.
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust to rapidly changing requirements and demands.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Individuals in this position must have excellent organizational, document management and team leadership skills.
- Proven customer service experience in a technical environment, ability to distill problems and issues to determine root causes while presenting a professional and reassuring demeanor.
- Experience as a software tester with working knowledge of test cases and understanding of the underlying database structure to root out unintended consequences of changes to database, user interface and permissions.
- Flexible; able to grow with the position as business needs mature and evolve.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office at a highly proficient level
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce.com and related partner applications
- Previous Business Analyst, Sales Operations, Sales, Marketing, Technical Support and/or Project Management experience
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace