Cloud Security Engineer
Technology | Seattle
Who You Are:
You are an intelligent, curious, and exceptionally skilled technologist with a passion for all things tech. Because of your hunger to learn new things, you’ve developed a broad set of skills across a variety of technology disciplines including Linux, Windows, Networking, Application Development, DevOps and of course, Information Security (name a few). You possess an understanding of information security principles and practices as well as an understanding of the challenges impacting the protection of data across an eCommerce enterprise. You’re good at finding potential weaknesses in corporate networks and code and crafting creative solutions to eliminate those weaknesses. Helping and mentoring colleagues isn’t a nuisance but rather, a priority for you. Moreover, because of your exceptional communication and collaboration skills, you’re often the go-to person for both your peers and business partners when they need help or consulting on an initiative.
Your Next Challenge:
• Provide security guidance and support for a global e-commerce organization spread across public and private cloud infrastructures.
• Work with application development, product and legal teams on a constant stream of new applications and services.
• Work with system engineering teams to develop secure deployment patterns leveraging cloud and containerization technologies.
• Perform application and service vulnerability tests and security reviews, summarizing findings and recommendations in written form.
• Build, deploy and support custom and third-party security systems and services.
• Develop, implement and maintain company-wide information security policies and standards.
• Assist with forensics and detailed technical investigations.
• Analyze, assess and respond to security incidents including participation in on-call rotation.
What You'll Need:
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of overall IT experience with 1+ years focused on information security disciplines.
• Solid knowledge of Linux, Windows, Network and Cloud architecture and security practices.
• Solid scripting and interpreted programming language skills (Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.)
• Familiarity with payment card industry (PCI) standards, EU data privacy directive, GDPR, and other information security-related regulatory policies & guidelines.
• Understanding of network attack concepts/hacking/auditing and common probing and attack methods, network/service discovery, system auditing and malware.
• Hands-on experience in monitoring, detecting, reporting security weaknesses and enforcing information security and policies in an e-Commerce environment.
• Familiarity with log and event management systems such as Splunk.
• Strong communication skills.
• CISSP or other technical certifications desired.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and
entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace