Creative Content | New York
Who You Are:
You are passionate about the way images work. You are naturally interested in visual communication in all forms and love discussing the images that you come across. You are equal parts creative and analytical, you enjoy research and are comfortable sharing what you know with customers and creative contributors alike.
Your Next Challenge:
Support creative research team in communicating content needs to the broader creative team and our diverse community of contributors. Help define, evolve and manage the content plan for creative products across all sites. Partner with marketing and sales in communicating to customers around visual trends and the relevancy of our imagery and video as needed.
This role reports to the Creative Planning Manager in NYC and is also an integral part of a global team with a remit of North and South America.
Content Planning: Identify Content Needs and Opportunities
- Identify visual trends in the wider market place and translate impact to the creative content needs of existing and potential customers
- Interpret proprietary search and sales data to identify and/or anticipate directional trends in customer needs
- Collect feedback from Sales and Research Teams
- Track the performance of developed content from creation to sale, identifying opportunities to optimize and/or enhance creative offerings
- Comb external sources such as consumer research databases, news/pop culture, advertising, fine art/photography to help creative team understand how shifts in the global landscape impacts creative content
- Prepare brainstorms with Art Directors and Editors
- Contributor briefing and newsletters
- Devise and implement new communication methods to all contributors
- Support Creative teams and contributors in shoot planning and execution
- Support contributor events as needed – Conferences and iStockalypses
- Liaise with Image Partner team to communicate content needs to IP’s
- Create themed light boxes, search strings and media image selections on request
- Partner with marketing in communicating to customers around visual trends and the relevancy of our content.
- Regularly produce thought leadership content for sales and marketing teams to position Getty creative offerings as cutting-edge, high value and high quality.
- Give regular sales support around strength of creative stills and footage
- Assist Senior Creative Management in creating a differentiated content strategy for each website and each region by:
- Assist creative and product teams in significantly growing the quality and quantity of content on all sites, and in all major regions.
- Assist in communicating content plans and performance to the business throughout the year.
- Partner with Marketing and Product to effectively position Getty content as a high quality, high value brand
- Desired 3-4 years relevant experience in this field
Strong analytical and research skills
- Visually literate and must understand commercial digital multimedia, its creation and usage.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present data and research clearly
- Must be proficient in relevant software applications especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong structured problem solving, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Some prior knowledge and/or experience with any of the following tools and/or analytic techniques a plus but not required: Tableau, Looker (or other dashboarding tools), Google or Adobe Analytics, regression analysis, predictive modeling, consumer profiling, SQL, SPSS, etc.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room , and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends . Find Getty Images on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , LinkedIn , Pinterest and Tumblr , or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.