Account Executive - Indonesian language
Sales | Singapore
Who You Are:You are a dedicated Sales person who loves talking to clients, discovering new revenue opportunities and closing deals. The opportunity to sell award winning content and services you can be proud of and believe in really excites you.You love being on the phone and confident in outbound calling and truly believe that it's quality calls that excite people about your product. As an excellent communicator, you will be able to engage and build rapport quickly with your all levels of clients and colleagues alike. You thrive working in a target-focused environment where you can earn great commission.Sounds ideal? Then Getty Images is the place for you!Your Next Challenge
- Sells all products and services to customers via the telephone.
- Creates sales opportunities by generating outbound calls to maximize sales for assigned customers.
- Meets and exceeds sales quota by making significant outbound telephone sales calls to clients and/or renewing contracts.
- Profiles accounts by researching, gathering customer information, identifying key players, and generating interest.
- Encourages and enables customer to self-serve through education on website functionality and features.
- Handles all aspects of the renewal process for Mid-Market Accounts, from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure.
- Enters and maintains accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
- Performs effective online presentations to customers.
- 3 - 5 years relevant outbound or inside sales experience
- Native level communication and writing skill in Bahasa Indonesian
- Experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Aptitude to grow revenue of client base of assigned accounts
- Ability to manage enterprise sales
- Ability to build rapport with client contacts and understand their business direction & short/medium term needs
- Ability to effectively manage time & complete multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient computer literacy (internet, CRM, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)