Sales | Bangkok
Who You Are:
You are someone who loves talking to clients, asking questions, understanding more and good at identifying potential opportunities. The opportunity to sell award winning content and services you can be proud of and believe in really excites you.
You love being on the phone, are confident in calling and truly believe that it's quality calls that excite people about our product. As an excellent communicator, you will be able to engage and build rapport quickly with your all levels of clients and colleagues alike. You thrive working in a target-focused environment where you can earn great commission.
Sounds ideal? Then Getty Images is the place for you!
Your Next Challenge:
- Outbound calling to maximize revenue and create opportunities from current accounts
- Meet and exceed targets by calling clients and renewing annual contracts.
- Profile accounts by researching, gathering customer information, identifying key players, and generating interest
- Perform online presentations to demonstrate the value of all Getty Images products
- Handle all aspects of the renewal process from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure
- Enter and maintain accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
What You'll Need:
- Fluent English and Thai (written and spoken)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Motivated, results orientated and eager to learn
- Ability to effectively manage time & complete multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Proficient computer literacy (CRM, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Who We Are:
The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace