Desktop Support Associate
Technology | London
Who You Are:
You’re a passionate and eager Desktop Technician. You thrive on finding innovative solutions so that your client’s desktop experience allows them to perform their duties faster and better. Your mannerism and professionalism puts your clients at ease and you have the ability to prioritize under pressure.
You also possess excellent written and oral communication skills, which allow you to build strong relationships with your clients and your coworkers. These skills also aid you in your ability to motivate and lead your colleagues to provide exceptional customer service to global or local IT initiatives. Finally, you’re excellent at troubleshooting and multitasking to provide services to the business. You are always updating your knowledge and skills to stay abreast of the latest advancements in the IT industry.
Your Next Challenge:
- Tier 1/2 troubleshooting of user hardware, software and network problems on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms.
- Work with a global team to provide end user support for desktops, laptops, applications and account management.
- Utilize current knowledge to perform root cause analysis and improve best practices currently used.
- Provide technical documentation, enforce and update policies and procedures while keeping all records up to date.
- Participate in pilot projects to test new technologies.
- Rollout software and hardware to employees.
- Manage and resolve Service Desk tickets following procedures and adhere to SLAs.
- Provide major event support for Photographers and Editors (remotely and onsite at various locations).
- Coordinate and provide support for executive events (board meetings, all hands, presentations, etc)
What You’ll Need:
- Associate’s degree with emphasis in computer science or business. Professional experience may be substituted for all or part of academic experience.
- Minimum 2 years client support experience with Window and Macintosh (Desired) environment.
- Firm understanding of Active Directory Users and Computers, Domains, Trusts, and GPOs.
- SMS-SCCM, Casper, MFA desired
- Excellent customer services and communication skills are required.
- In depth knowledge of various software applications including MS Windows, the MS Office Suite and Outlook.
- A high degree of service orientation, good problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
Who We Are:
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room. Find iStock on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, or download the iStock app where you can easily search, save and share superior images to create standout visual communications.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.