Senior Advertising & Data Products Manager
Marketing | New York
Your Next Opportunity:
The Senior Manager, Advertising & Data Products will manage the implementation of a Data Management Platform (Krux or equivalent) in support of the Consumer Revenue division. This role oversees all consumer data collection on the core site and extended media network. Significant focus will be on managing the data, drawing deep insights and communicating to the Sales and Content teams. This person will also work closely with the direct sales and programmatic teams – developing high-value data segments, creating media plans which leverage audience targeting and insights.
This position offers a unique opportunity for the right candidate to acquire valuable digital marketing experience, working with a startup team within a well-established media company. Additionally, this role will assist in managing third-party monetization partners who provide unique ad products and demand sources for those products. Integrating new ad products and communicating new capabilities with the sales staff will be an important component in this role.
The ideal candidate should be very familiar with digital media, ad products and third-party ad technology partners. You should possess excellent organizational and communication skills, the ability to work across functional teams (sales, product, development, etc.) and interact with clients and ad agencies.
What You'll Do:
• Develop clearly communicated insights from the data being captured by the DMP
• Provide High-Value Data Segments in response to Advertiser or Sales Requests. Data segments will represent the most effective targeting solutions to meet advertisers/marketer’s strategic or tactical need.
• Manage Consumer Data Operations and Vendor Partnerships.
• Communicate Getty’s data capabilities to Marketing & Sales
• Develop and manage targeting strategy for advertising campaigns
• Create a DMP taxonomy and audience segmentation strategy geared toward advertising clients
• Build go-to-market-ready targeting products complete with pricing, marketing materials, and operational processes
• Work with DMP account team to maximize platform utilization
• Introduce new third-party providers to maximize monetization
• Introduce new ad products from third-parties which can be integrated into media plans
What You'll Need:
• Will have a minimum of 5 years previous digital advertising experience.
• Candidates must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Prior experience and familiarity with data management platforms and digital advertising systems and tools is a plus.
• Intellectually curious, motivated to learn, and not afraid of tackling new areas within the media ecosystem
• Specific experience in data targeting or ad products is helpful but more importantly the candidate must be willing to jump into new projects with energy and determination to succeed
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are critical as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and manage a complex process within a fast paced environment.