Manager, Enterprise Reporting & Analytics
Finance | New York
Who You Are:
The Analytics team at Getty Images is seeking an individual who is passionate about finding solutions to complex business issues. You have the right combination of intellectual curiosity and entrepreneurial sense to identify truth within massive amounts of data with speed and efficiency. You feel at home in the gray area of analytics with the end to end skills to pull data in novel ways, translate data into ideas, and translate those ideas into solutions.
Your Next Challenge:
You will be a business partner to all Functions (e.g., Executives, Sales & Service, Finance, Marketing and Content) and will lead in various projects when the business needs to better understand trends and develop strategies for growth. Responsibilities include:
- Develop executive facing dashboards, facilitate KPI reporting (for all functions) and manage our central reporting suite
- Ad hoc analysis, spanning all functions and areas of the organization
- Nurture and manage a team of four analysts
What You'll Need:
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills required (preferred: experience working with complex data sets in a non-straightforward way).
- 1-3 years of experience in a highly analytical field (e.g., consulting, finance or business analytics).
- 1-3 years of management experience.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or another quantitative discipline preferred
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visitpress.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trendshttp://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimagesand Twitter athttps://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.