Finance | Seattle
Who You Are:
The Getty Images Finance team is looking for a Functional Analyst to work on our Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) Financials platform and many of its integrated components. With expertise in EBS, the position will play a key role designing, implementing and extending the applications used at Getty Images. This position is responsible for the implementation and configuration of business systems, and for understanding and supporting the business organizations and processes that rely on it. It works closely with Business users to understand the Business’ direction and to define future business system requirements. Communicating with both business teams and technology teams on project requirements and translating them to technical specifications is a key responsibility as is accountability for the functional fitness of the business system implementation for the business processes that will rely on it.
Your Next Challenge:
- Focuses on business processes and understands short- and long-term business requirements for the business’ application platform(s)
- Analyzes business requirements and creates technical drawings, specifications, and other project documents
- Configures and supports application platform to support business processes
- Provides technical and professional mentorship to the project team and junior analysts, where applicable
- Estimates project work and creates work plans
- Writes Test cases, builds and executes Test plans, and facilitates User Acceptance Testing for changes to the application platform
- Provide written and verbal project status
What You'll Need:
- Functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite R12 in a multi-organization and multi-set of books environment.
- Significant experience deploying and maintaining medium to large business application solutions in an integrated environment
- Strong technical aptitude necessary to develop the platform with a firm understanding of its place in the broader technology footprint
- Requires demonstrated experience working directly with Business teams to help develop efficiencies between the business process and application solutions
- Strong familiarity with PL/SQL and the underlying EBS database tables is a very strong plus.
- Proficient in Visio and the core Office applications
- Knowledge of basic work breakdown techniques and work planning in a formal project structure
- Helps guide business decisions that dictate application platform functional requirements
- Bachelor’s in Business, Computer Science, and a minimum of five years’ experience working with Oracle Financials supporting more than one of the following applications: General Ledger, Account Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets and Cash Management, Order Management
- Knowledge of the underlying Oracle tables, integration points and technology processes are critical to success in this role.
- Experience prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines are necessary skills.
- Experience in engaging Oracle Support to research and resolve issues.
- Root cause analysis and complex problem-solving skills are important.
- Experience analyzing data and translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience in designing Oracle Financials in EU, Latin America, Asia Pacific countries and meeting statutory requirements.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate across functional and technical lines are critical.
- This team is a fast paced, dynamic environment. A strong desire to work in such an environment is an important key to success.
- Ability to work independently with limited general supervision.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of business customers and drive consensus when conflicting requirements are identified.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.