Accounts Receivable Specialist
Finance | Bangkok
Who You Are:
You are cheerful, have positive energy, reliable and are able to consistently deliver great customer service to a wide audience. You are naturally well-organized and methodical in your approach to handling billing queries and correspondence. You take pride in bringing repetitive tasks to resolution in an efficient and timely manner. You enjoy communicating with internal and external customers and will do whatever you can to meet their needs. You also enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced, multi-lingual and ever-changing business environment. You are always willing to lend support wherever the need arises and change priorities to meet department goals. When it comes to assisting Getty Images internal and external customers, your passion is for detailed, positive professional service.
Your Next Challenge:
- Enter, reconcile and post cash receipts into the appropriate financial system on a daily basis
- Submit/Schedule Payment Receipt programs
- Research on-account payments received and contact customers accordingly, including suspense accounts
- Respond to questions and issues relating to Accountants Receivable, including but not limited to, withholding tax adjustment and or sales tax/VAT issues
- Print daily invoices, monthly statements and adhoc copy invoice requests
- Process customer billing for specific sales areas as agreed with finance and sales
- Respond to CRM requests to cancel invoices in Oracle within agreed SLA timeframe, ensuring accuracy and efficiency at all times
- Process refunds through CRM as per client requests
- Liaise with finance and sales teams to ensure smooth workflow across all areas and to provide assistance where necessary
What You’ll Need:
- 2 or more years advanced education preferred
- Some accounts receivable experience or minimum of 1 to 2 years relevant experience in this field
- Fluent in English
- Strong detail orientation and problem solving skills are required
- Must have the ability to work well with others
- Must have a high level of integrity
- Must have strong computer skills in Word and Excel and be able to operate the 10-key by touch
- Oracle (Accounting system) and Salesforce (CRM) experience a plus
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.