Manager, Planning & Projects
Business Operations | New York
Getty Images is looking for a highly driven, adaptable, and globally-minded Manager, Planning & Projects to support the CEO and Senior Leadership Team (SLT) with annual and long-term planning and on resulting priorities and projects. You’ll have a unique viewpoint into the workings of the global executive team and will draw upon your skills and experience to help us achieve our goals.
Who You Are:
You’re a driven, dynamic individual who can not only crunch data, but can put it into a clear, concise, and visually stimulating format for multiple audiences. You believe in the Getty Images mission, and you have a thirst for the business—you are potentially a future leader of our organization, and you’re intrigued by the idea of working closely with our current leaders to help them reach their goals. You thrive on challenge and gleaning clarity from ambiguous situations.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate and facilitate agendas for executive team meetings.
- Attend executive team meetings and record proceedings; develop list of action items and hold executives accountable for delivering against those.
- Partner with Finance and SLT to track and manage company KPIs, resulting action items and commitments.
- Execute focused reviews of key projects.
- Work with administrative team to maintain proper allocation of CEO time and travel to agreed-upon priorities.
- Assist SLT in setting Board agendas, the preparation of supporting materials and delivery against follow-up actions.
- Conduct detailed research in support of strategic decision making.
- Develop corporate presentations in support of stakeholder management.
- Partner with Communications team on agenda and content preparation for internal all-leadership, all-management and all-staff meetings.
- Develop and manage high-profile staff programs, in partnership with Human Resources and Senior Leadership Team.
- Coordinate with Diversity & Inclusion Global Advisory Council to ensure appropriate resourcing of activities.
What You'll Need:
- Strong understanding of the Getty Images business
- Expert project management skills: you are well-organized, able to manage multiple projects and ambiguity, and can adjust quickly to shifting priorities
- High degree of skill analyzing, synthesizing, and presenting data in a simple, business-focused presentation format
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Deep expertise with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel quarterly, based on meeting schedules and other events
- Strong positive/can-do attitude and comfort interacting with all levels of the organization, especially C-suite executives, other senior leaders, and Board members
- Ability to influence without authority
- Proven ability to build relationships, influence decisions and drive results through internal partnerships
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.