eCommerce Marketing Contractor
Consumer Prints | New York
Who You Are:
You’re a digital marketer who is passionate about eCommerce. You must be curious about developing technologies but pays attention to the small details. Entrepreneurial by nature you get excited about new opportunities and don't want each day to look the same. You will be supporting the eCommerce manager for Photos.com in executing on digital marketing initiatives including site management, content management, digital and marketing, customer acquisition and analytics. This is a very active, highly engaged, role where you will be part of a new and growing team at Getty Images. For the right candidate it is a great opportunity to be exposed to all areas of eCommerce.
Your Next Challenge:
- Full Time Contractor – minimum of 30 hours/week
- Salary is $15/hr
- Must have energetic and entrepreneurial flair for digital marketing
- Interests should include development of omni-channel strategy for all digital channels, site merchandising and social media.
- Must be an analytical thinker with an interest in data management
- Aid in merchandising of the site based on marketing program, best sellers and seasonality.
- Aid in testing and content development for site.
- Help monitor competitor marketing on site, email and social.
- Partner with eCommerce manager on merchandise site & execute effective position of products based on sale, inventory, newness or trends.
- Planning and social posting on all channels.
- Set up of marketing campaigns on the site, emails and social
- Experience running weekly reports
What You'll Need:
- 1-2 years eCommerce experience
- Detail and quality-oriented, with strong collaboration and communication skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Magento platform, Microsoft Office
- Must be detail oriented
- Knowledge of a wide array of digital marketing efforts a plus; including Email, Social Media Optimization or Affiliate Marketing.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop a plus
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace