Sales | Mumbai
Who you are:
You’re a talented sales person and are passionate about leading and motivating your sales team. You are target driven and have a solid track record in growing existing business and delivering revenue sales targets.
As Sales Manager, you are responsible for leading and coaching a sales team of Inbound and Outbound Sales Executives as well as for achieving monthly and quarterly sales.
Your next challenge:
- Manage and drive revenue results for their team, with directly responsibility of some large unassigned accounts
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual objectives are being met
- Implement new business plans to meet clients’ needs and maximize business opportunities
- Coach high performing employees and effectively manage those in need of improvement
- Guide team members on selling techniques including relationship building at the appropriate levels and hunting
- Stay abreast of current conditions and trends amongst clients and the industry and adjust priorities accordingly
- Execute tactical strategies to achieve monthly revenue targets
- Work cross-functionally with key partners, especially in operations, product, finance, technology, legal, business intelligence and sales operations
- Coordinate the completion of accurate, relevant sales reports to the Country Manager on a timely basis
- Ensuring collections are done for all accounts with the help of the collection team
What you'll need:
- Extensive and relevant Sales and Management experience in B2B sales
- Industry related experience is advantageous, as is telecoms, banking and insurance
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to build rapport with client contacts and long-term relationships. Understand their business direction; understand medium to long term goals and grow revenue of client base of assigned accounts.
- Ability to be agile, remain focused and make smart decisions in a rapidly changing, often ambiguous environment
- Proficient knowledge of all MS Office tools and relevant software applications.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.