Senior Information Security Engineer
Technology | Seattle
Who You Are:
You are an intelligent, curious, and exceptionally skilled technologist with a passion for all things tech. Because of your desire to learn new things, you’ve developed a broad set of skills across a variety of technology disciplines including Linux, Windows, Networking, Application Development, DevOps, and of course, Information Security (just to name a few). You possess a senior-level understanding of Information Security principles and practices as well as an understanding of the challenges impacting the protection of data across an e-commerce enterprise. You’re good at finding potential weaknesses in corporate networks and code and developing and implementing creative solutions to eliminate those weaknesses. Helping and mentoring colleagues isn’t a nuisance but rather, a priority for you. Moreover, because of your exceptional communication and collaboration skills, you’re often the go-to person for both your peers and business partners when they need help or consulting on an initiative.
- Provide security guidance and support for a global e-commerce company with resources in public and private cloud infrastructures.
- Work with system engineering teams to create secure deployment patterns for cloud and containerization technologies.
- Automate routine tasks and develop tooling to monitor and enforce security requirements.
- Work with application development, product, and legal teams to assess the security posture of new applications and services and document identified risks.
- Conduct vulnerability and penetration tests and perform security reviews for applications and services. Summarize findings and recommendations in written form.
- Conduct forensic, fraud and other technical investigations.
- Build, deploy and support custom and third-party security solutions and services.
- Develop, implement and maintain company-wide information security policies and standards.
- Analyze, assess and respond to security incidents including participation in an on-call rotation.
- Develop documentation for security-related processes and procedures.
- S. or M.S. Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of overall IT experience with 5+ years focused on information security.
- Skilled with Linux, Windows, Network, and Cloud architecture and security practices.
- Solid understanding of cloud security principles and best practices. AWS experience a big plus.
- Strong automation/programming skills (Python, Perl, PHP, PowerShell, etc.).
- Familiar with the payment card industry (PCI) standards, EU data privacy directive, GDPR, and other information security-related legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Knowledgeable of network attack methods and understanding of network/service discovery tactics, system auditing, and malware.
- In-depth, hands-on experience with monitoring, detecting, and reporting security weaknesses and enforcing information security and policies in an e-Commerce environment.
- Skilled with log and event management solutions such as Splunk.
- Strong communication skills.
- CISSP or other technical certifications desired.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and
entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historical photography. Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace