Accounts Payable Specialist
Finance | Seattle
Who You Are:
You are a highly organized and motivated Accounts Payable Specialist with 2-4 years of relevant industry experience. You are proficient in performing the complete Accounts Payable function, ensuring that all vendor accounts are properly paid and that all invoices are posted to the correct general ledger account.
Your Next Challenge:
- Reviews and processes accounts payable invoices accurately and timely, ensuring proper procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Communicates with vendors and internal customers, when necessary, to correct and modify invoices/payments
- Prepares payment batches for weekly AP check and ACH runs and coordinates matching and mailing of payments
- Reconciles vendor accounts
- Maintains vendor records and vendor database in AP system
- Miscellaneous clerical duties including opening and distributing mail, date stamping, filing, and matching vendor invoices to checks
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in this field
- Strong computer skills
- Strong system aptitude
- Oracle AP experience is required, Concur experience preferred
- Strong experience in Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of Accounting systems
- International currently experience and banking industry experience preferred
- Noetix experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of initiative
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of business and fundamentals of accounting concepts
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.