Sales | Petaling Jaya
Who You Are:
This Sales role is responsible for renewing contracts and increasing spend commitment from within an assigned Getty Images’ customer base. You handle all aspects of the contract renewal process, from successful onboarding, to ensuring adoption/usage/consumption, proactively solving issues, teeing up and executing the renewal/upgrade, and more. You will conduct customer performance reviews through discovery conversations, renewal negotiations and closure. You delight in deep discovery and solution-selling. Customer interactions and communicating is handled through telephone/email/chat for all aspects of sales cycle, including price and contract quotations, solicitation, inquiries, negotiation, and problem resolution. Salesforce is used for entering orders, tracking, information gathering, troubleshooting, and research.
Your Next Challenge:
- Follows up on all assigned/designated contract renewal opportunities.
- Handles all aspects of the renewal process, from onboarding to contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure.
- Works closely with product specialists and supporting departments in structuring and executing renewal contracts.
- Meets and exceeds quarterly sales quota for contract renewals.
- Negotiates contract terms that meet clients’ needs yet maximize efficiencies and revenue streams for Getty Images.
- Enters accurate customer and sales data into Salesforce and related systems.
What You'll Need:
- Experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Desired 3 years relevant experience in this field
- Experience with enterprise/solution selling
- Aptitude to grow and lock in revenue of client base of assigned accounts.
- Aptitude to sell and upsell, increasing customer retention and underpenetrated accounts.
- Ability to grow the number of users/contacts and build rapport to understand their business direction & short/medium term needs.
- Experience developing accounts and finding opportunities to grow accounts within a sector.
The successful candidate demonstrates strong: Sense of urgency, time management, deep discovery to identify new and bigger solutions, overcomes objections of price and competition, problem solving persuasive presentation skills.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace