Senior Quantitative Trader
How You Can Make an Impact
Our Senior Quantitative Traders work in a concerted effort with other team members and have first-line responsibility to help meet team goals while remaining within the company’s defined risk and capital allocation limits. The ideal candidate has prior senior-level systematic trading experience within the global futures markets and can increase profitability in our existing product lines.
- Proven ability to research and identify profitable trading opportunities
- Design, maintain, enhance and test trading strategies and business opportunities
- Utilize quantitative and statistical methods to complete data-driven projects
- Analyze trading performance and new market opportunities with fundamental statistical theories
- Conduct research to improve risk management, revenue capture, and market coverage
- Use a systemic and data-driven approach to automate trading strategies
- Contribute to libraries of analytic tools for market data analytics and trade strategy optimization
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the technology team to understand, maintain, and improve our electronic trading systems
- Ensure that core risk and compliance standards are met
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM or related field; MS degree preferred
- 5+ years of profitable systematic futures trading experience required
- Demonstrated experience with Python, R, and Q (kdb)
- Proven experience monetizing statistical patterns across global futures markets
- A calculated risk taker with demonstrated experience monetizing opportunities in financial markets
- Proven self-starter with a proactive nature that can manage multiple priorities and has a history of performing well under pressure
- Proven ability to work well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
Who We Are
Geneva Trading LLC is a global principal trading firm founded in 1999 with offices in Chicago and Dublin. Our dedication to the improvement and optimization of our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture of integrity, trust, passion, and dedication to personal excellence. Our flat organizational structure and casual environment attracts individuals with the drive to innovate and has led to our consistent success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.