Shift Manager – Chances Casino
As a Shift Manager you will manage all gaming activities on scheduled shifts and play an important role, developing and directing staff to achieve optimal job performance and customer service. This is an amazing opportunity for an engaged professional with excellent problem-solving skills, and positive and involved team attitude to lead staff and operational changes. If you have a passion to be an integral part of something exciting and can inspire an extraordinary team, this is the career opportunity for you!
- Supervises and monitors all activities at the community gaming center ensuring superior customer service in all departments.
- Enhances communication and ensures high performance among staff members.
- Coordinates, maintains current knowledge, and ensures that all promotions and marketing initiatives are implemented effectively.
- Completes daily revenue and other appropriate reports.
- Develops and implements all scheduling to ensure an efficient operation.
- Overseas performance, safety and undertakes recruitment where necessary.
- Liaises with gaming regulators and property management to ensure operations are maintained efficiently; reports all shift activities and procedural variances to appropriate people in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all staff has sufficient knowledge and resources available.
- 2 – 3 years of gaming experience, specifically bingo, cage & slots operations or an equivalent combination of education and experience is an asset.
- Proven leadership skills – able to direct and supervise staff effectively.
- Working knowledge computer skills, spreadsheets (scheduling), word and e-mail.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work all shifts and stand for long periods of time.
Benefits & Perks
- Employer paid health, vision and dental coverage (also available for Part-Time employees)
- 25% discount at all Gateway Casino & Entertainment locations
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 30 days of the posting date. Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our career social media pages!