F&B Supervisor – Match Restaurant
The F&B Supervisor position calls for a powerful team builder with positive attitude and passion for excellence in customer service. This dynamic role requires a self-motivated professional with exceptional problem-solving skills, who will be responsible for operating a cost effective full-service and lead our remarkable service team to increase customer loyalty and product quality. This position requires a committed leader to develop an efficient and focused work team by enhancing communication, collaboration and competence.
- Responsible for ensuring excellence in customer service is achieved and guests’ experience exceeds their expectations.
- In collaboration with management team ensures that all food and beverage offerings are prepared in accordance with high quality standards and takes advantage of opportunities to improve. Develops service standards, trains staff members and ensures implementation.
- Provides leadership to staff members. Manages the performance of direct reports including: hiring, training, appraising performance, mentoring and scheduling.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of revenue, labour and supply budgets.
- Develops the menu and pricing strategies.
- In collaboration with marketing department develops initiatives to attract and retain future business.
What You’ll Require
- Minimum 1 year in a managing role in an upscale restaurant or bar venue
- Post-secondary education in Hospitality or a related field preferred
- High – level knowledge of wines, spirits and a creative passion of mixology
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Knowledge of legislation as it pertains to food and beverage operations
- Ability to work all shifts and flexible hours
Benefits & Perks
- Employer paid health, vision and dental coverage (also available for Part-Time employees)
- 25% discount at all Gateway Casino & Entertainment locations
Match Eatery & Public House is modern Public House with a casual and inviting atmosphere. Our menu offers clean, classic food choices with a modern twist. Match Eatery strives to provide a full entertainment experience to all of its guests. It is the best place to watch your favorite game or take in the big fight and on the weekends, to enjoy live music, DJ’s and special event entertainment. Match is the perfect place to host a dinner for two, large group gatherings, a business lunch or just casual drinks in the lounge!
Why Work For Us
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our 26 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
What Is Next
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 30 days of the posting date.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages!