Job Type: Part Time (Regular)
Who We Are
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (“Gateway”) is one of the largest and most diversified gaming companies in Canada. Operating in British Columbia, Edmonton and Ontario, Gateway has over 6,000 employees and operates 25 gaming properties with more than 280 tables, over 9,600 slots, 68 restaurants and bars and 272 hotel rooms. As the selected service provider for the Central Gaming Bundle in Ontario, Gateway will bring two more properties and one new planned build in Wasaga Beach or Collingwood to the Gateway portfolio when fully implemented. A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, which has dramatically improved the gaming customer experience while attracting new customers. This includes brands like Match Eatery & Public House, Atlas Steak + Fish and the new Halley’s Club. In 2017, Gateway celebrated 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada.
Why Work For Us
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our 26 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
Hit the Jackpot with this wonderful opportunity!
As a Slot Attendant, you will create memorable experiences for our guests through a friendly and exciting environment. Master your customer service skills and have fun on the job by explaining games, celebrating winnings, and paying out jackpots.
A Great Fit, if You
- Are outgoing, polite, and friendly
- Are willing to go the extra mile to satisfy guest's needs
- Thrive in a team environment and work well with minimal supervision
- Feel most energetic at night and benefit from working flexible hours, evenings, and weekends
- Greets, welcomes, and acknowledges guests; reserves slot machines; promotes casino initiatives
- Manages a cash float, verifies and provides jackpot payouts and monetary change to guests
- Replenishes and maintains slot machines, monitors machine stack lights to ensure prompt service
What You’ll Require
- 1 year cash handling and customer service experience
- Ability to exchange monetary values and balance a float
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and pull, lift, and carry objects weighted similar to a full box of paper
- DealUs In (Phase 1) and Reel Facts VLT training within 30 days of start (In Alberta)
What Is Next
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 30 days of the posting date.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages!