Dishwasher - MATCH Eatery & Public House
Who We Are
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (“Gateway”) is one of the largest and most diversified gaming companies in Canada. Operating in British Columbia, Edmonton and Ontario, Gateway has over 6,000 employees and operates 25 gaming properties with more than 280 tables, over 9,600 slots, 68 restaurants and bars and 272 hotel rooms. As the selected service provider for the Central Gaming Bundle in Ontario, Gateway will bring two more properties and one new planned build in Wasaga Beach or Collingwood to the Gateway portfolio when fully implemented. A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, which has dramatically improved the gaming customer experience while attracting new customers. This includes brands like Match Eatery & Public House, Atlas Steak + Fish and the new Halley’s Club. In 2017, Gateway celebrated 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada.
Why Work For Us
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our 26 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
If you take pride in your work, and enjoy creating a spotless kitchen, join our energetic Food and Beverage team! As a Dishwasher, you will provide fast and thorough cleaning of all kitchen equipment and utensils, dishware, glassware and pots, and maintain sanitized and tidy the kitchen area. Your work is vital to the team and contributes to a memorable experience for our guests.
A Great Fit, if You
- Are looking to gain experience in the kitchen
- Love to have things organized and clean, are self-motivated and reliable
- Understands the importance of your role in a team and have a sense of urgency in accomplishing service standards
- Can juggle multiple tasks, manage your time well, and work well under pressure
- Benefit from working flexible hours, evenings, and weekends
What You’ll Require
- 1 year experience in hospitality or the food and beverage industry preferred
- FOODSAFE Level 1 (In BC) to be completed prior to start date
- Mini Food Safety Course (In Alberta) is an asset
What Is Next
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 30 days of the posting date.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages!