Who We Are
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (“Gateway”) is one of the largest and most diversified gaming companies in Canada. Operating in British Columbia, Edmonton and Ontario, Gateway has over 6,000 employees and operates 25 gaming properties with more than 280 tables, over 9,600 slots, 68 restaurants and bars and 272 hotel rooms. As the selected service provider for the Central Gaming Bundle in Ontario, Gateway will bring two more properties and one new planned build in Wasaga Beach or Collingwood to the Gateway portfolio when fully implemented. A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, which has dramatically improved the gaming customer experience while attracting new customers. This includes brands like Match Eatery & Public House, Atlas Steak + Fish and the new Halley’s Club. In 2017, Gateway celebrated 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada.
Why Work For Us
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our 26 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
Be the track star runner on our Food and Beverage team – quick, nimble, and ready to help!
As a Busser/Porter, you will aid in stocking and cleaning casino bars, pantries, lounge and gaming floor, and promote products and events.
A Great Fit, if You
- Are energetic, friendly, and love to deliver extraordinary service
- Enjoy working with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Can juggle multiple tasks under pressure, and anticipate the needs of the team
- Are a night owl who benefits from working flexible hours, evenings, and weekends
What You’ll Require
- 6 months of experience in customer service and/or a food and beverage establishment preferred
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to pull, lift, and carry items up to 35lbs and push, pull or move a beverage/ ice cart
What Is Next
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 30 days of the posting date.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages!