Customer Service Agent
Fyidoctors is looking for a courteous, empathetic and knowledgeable team member to represent the Fyidoctors Delta Lab to both internal and external clinics and Fyidoctors as whole to our patients and customers. Customer Service is responsible for maintaining positive client relations by ensuring that clinics, customers
- Provides support via telephone, email and CRM.
- Responds to client queries and feedback and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Guide customers with accessing both clinic and online services.
- Assist with resolving any challenges with validation and entry of orders.
- Ensures clients are informed of any changes or delays in their jobs.
- Handles questions in a way that reflects the vision and best practices of Fyidoctors.
- Informs customers of product specifications and availability.
- Maintains current knowledge of FYidoctors products and services.
- Assists in the training and onboarding of new Customer Service Agents.
- Identify opportunities to increase operational efficiencies.
- Assist in other related tasks and projects as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of CRM usage and Lab Management Software as well as intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Effective and professional phone, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships with clients.
- Demonstrate a strong collaborative aptitude, drawing upon
expertiseof the team, and an ability to set clear goals and establish accountability to create a positive work environment.
- Ability to communicate basic optical terminology and apply theory to resolve challenges.
- Willingness to learn more advanced optical concepts and relearn new technology.
Qualifications (Education, Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma, Optician Licence is considered an asset but not required.
- Minimum of 3-4
years experienceworking in a Customer Service or Optical environment.