Eyewear Consultant - North Burnaby
How You’ll Benefit
• Comprehensive rewards package
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
• A workplace culture where collaboration is fostered
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Educating clients about the best eyewear choices for their lifestyle, ensuring they receive the best in value and quality
• Assisting with selection of frames to suit your client’s aesthetic and
• Contributing to store retail sales goals
• Upholding excellent customer service standards using your charisma and
problem solving skills
The Successful Candidate
Outgoing and energetic personality a must!
• Passionate about customer experience; a great communicator who can
provide exceptional patient care
• Committed to excelling as a member of a high performing team
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Good computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office suite
• Previous experience or knowledge of optics would be an asset but not necessary. Sales experience would also be an asset
Today, as Canada’s fastest growing eye care provider, our team of respected leaders from provincial and national optometric associations bring experience, dedication, and a commitment to the values that have long been associated with optometry. From our lab to our practices to our home office, we are committed to enhancing the lives of our patients and maintaining a positive, supportive environment where all of our people can thrive and grow professionally and personally. Together, we proudly stand for the strength of the optometric profession and the preservation of patient care.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume; include availability, and wage expectations.