Data Entry Agent
Fyidoctors is looking for a fast, yet detail oriented individual for our Data Entry Team. A successful candidate would be responsible for ensuring orders enter production in an accurate and timely manner. Properly verifies orders printed by the Data Entry Team in addition to annotating and marking them for production in the Lab. Assists the Customer Service and the Data Entry teams in other tasks when able.
- Checks work tickets for errors, production issues, and lens substitutions
- Marks works tickets for dates, coatings and priorities
- Adjusts work orders when opportunities for substitutions present themselves
- Learns Data Entry fundamentals and challenges of the position
- Become adept with warehousing and inventory system
- Act as a liaison between Warehousing and Data Entry teams
- Make updates in product availability known to Data Entry team
- Maintains current knowledge of FYidoctors products and services.
- Identify opportunities to prevent issues and breakages in production.
- Assist in other related tasks and projects as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to learn internal computer systems (Omics, WMS, ACCPAC) as well as intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Demonstrated product and service knowledge.
- Possess a strong team orientation, ability to communicate and work with different teams.
- Ability to speak and understand optical theory and language.
- Capacity to focus on singular or repetitive task for long periods of time.
- Ability to think critically, understand and solve problems and follow procedures.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes in procedure and constantly evolving systems.
Qualifications (Education, Experience and Training)
- Minimum of high school diploma, Optician Licence is considered an asset.
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience working in a warehousing or inventory management environment, preferably in an optical office/lab environment.
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Internet and email.