Integration Coordinator (Western Canada) - Corporate Development
Fyidoctors/Visique, North America’s fastest-growing eye care provider, is a privately owned, young, and exciting entrepreneurial company. What started as a small group of 30 optometrists has grown to over 500 optometrists and 250 locations in only twelve years! Our model is unique. We believe in progressive lens technology and manufacturing (at our own Canadian manufacturing facility), investing in the most current diagnostic equipment, and a consultative culture led by some of Canada’s most respected and reputable optometrists. We believe our success comes from our passionate people and we require energetic and enthusiastic leaders to join this dynamic team.
If this sounds like a company that you would like to work for, now is your opportunity. We are currently seeking an Integration Coordinator (Western Canada) - Corporate Development on a permanent full-time basis at our Home Office located in Calgary, AB. This role will be an integral part of the onboarding of new clinics to Fyidoctors/Visique. In this role, you will support the creation and delivery of a disciplined integration strategy, process and execution plan to ensure a transparent, coordinated and effective approach to all deliverables.
The right candidate will be a maven for FYi and strive for the highest level of internal customer service. As a multi-tasker extraordinaire you must be able to keep up in a high-volume environment with a variety of tasks on your to-do list.
The Integration Coordinator (Western Canada) – Corporate Development is a bilingual role supporting corporate development initiatives and needs with our Fyidoctors and Visique banners. This role has a heavy emphasis on building, coordinating, maintaining and following-up with new merger & acquisition’s integration plan. The Integration Coordinator performs a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, coordinating all resources and stakeholders; setting deadlines; assigning responsibilities; and monitoring, summarizing and communicating the progress of the project. The position will be working with and coordinating Home Office team members (Sr. Leadership, Accounting, Marketing, IT, People & Culture, Payroll, Supply Chain, Lab, and Training) to ensure a smooth and effective integration process. The role will serve as a key contact point for the stakeholders involved in clinics merging within Fyidoctors/Visique. The Integration Coordinator will report to the Integration Manager – Corporate Development.
How You’ll Benefit
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
- A workplace culture where collaboration and teamwork are fostered
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively drive alignment with functional leaders across various departments in support of new clinic needs
- Provide and implement strategic recommendations related to the M&A integration plan, ensuring alignment with company objectives
- Liaise between Home Office teams and prospective clinics throughout the integration process
- Manage a high-volume project/integration plan and ensure the transition process remains on schedule and deliverables are being met
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project work plans, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts
- Organize pre-integration activities including conducting inventory counts along-side clinic staff, arranging IT access across our platforms and supporting training initiatives for all departments
- Track and gather all required information from the merging clinics, including supporting documentation from the staff, ODs and external entities (e.g. insurance providers and vendors)
- Build positive relationships with new clinics as a Brand Ambassador and be the first point of contact for clinic onboarding
- Answer questions related to the transition process before, during and following the deal close date
- Introduce the Regional Coach to the clinic and assist in bridging clinic activities through the transition to regular and ongoing operations
- Ensure stakeholder views and expectations are managed and aligned with the project plan
- Provide additional post-integration support as required
- Lead post-merger assessment discussions and track issues, risks and mitigation strategies related to the implementation process in a Lessons Learned document
- Provide administrative support as needed and aid in the booking of meetings, facilities, deal closing events, etc. (if required)
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to effectively facilitate large meetings with various departments/levels of the organization
- Can build strong relationships and work closely with the Home Office teams, ODs and clinic staff
- Ability to prioritize issues, think critically, solve problems and drive desired results
- Highly developed communication skills with individuals/groups at all levels within the organization
- Able to handle stressful situations and difficult conversations
- Presentation skills and experience
- Work well in a team environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- University degree/college diploma
- Strong Excel skills
- Proven work experience in project planning
How to Apply
All applications will be sent to the attention of the hiring contact Bryan Stortini, Integration Manager - Corporate Development.
In case you've found us somewhere other than our careers page, click here https://fyidoctors.com/en/careers-page to be brought back to the original advertisement, search Integration Coordinator - Corporate Development and Calgary, AB when navigating the careers site.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.