Practice Coach/ Manager
FYidoctors - Halifax - Downtown is looking to hire a full-time Clinic Manager (Practice Coach) at our practice in Halifax, Nova Scotia. This team leader will work a schedule of 32-40 hours per week, Monday through Saturday. The Clinic Manager (Practice Coach) will be responsible for coaching staff on processes, programs, and product. The Clinic Manager (Practice Coach) will also become fully cross-trained so that they can assist staff with patient service and sales.
Visit our clinic page here!
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a manager and/or customer service specialist. Join us in advancing eye health and enhancing the lives of our patients in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
How You’ll Benefit
- Competitive salary
- Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
- A workplace culture where collaboration is fostered
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Fostering collaboration and teamwork among practice staff
- Building trust and commitment with your workgroup
- Coaching staff on FYidoctors processes, programs, and products
- Delivering legendary customer service along with quality eyewear
- Becoming fully cross-trained, providing staff with assistance
in patientservice and sales
- Reviewing operational actual results vs. Budget
- Creating action plans to support operational development.
The Successful Candidate
Minimumtwo years experience in a customer service focused retail environment
one yearexperience in a coaching or leadership role
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing priorities via critical thought and problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A reputation for delivering results through successful people management
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in an optical environment would be considered an asset
FYidoctors is an exciting entrepreneurial company that started as a small group of 30 optometrists. In just 10 years, we have grown to over 450 optometrists and opened 260 locations across the country. Today, as Canada’s fastest growing eye care provider, our team of respected leaders from provincial and national optometric associations brings experience, dedication, and a commitment to the values that have long been associated with optometry. From our lab to our practices to our home office, we are committed to enhancing the lives of our patients and maintaining a positive, supportive environment where all of our people can thrive and grow professionally and personally. Together, we proudly stand for the strength of the optometric profession and the preservation of patient care.
How to Apply
All applications will be sent to the attention of the hiring contact.
Alternatively, our careers page can be found here; https://fyidoctors.com/en/careers-page. Search Clinic Manager, and the preferred location when navigating the careers site.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We politely request no telephone calls