Optical Associate – Will Train The Right Candidate
FYidoctors Campbell River is looking to hire a full-time, permanent Optical Associate. This team member will work a schedule of 30 to 40 hours per week, Monday through Saturday. The Optical Associate will be responsible for the retail and repair of eyewear products as well as follow-up patient care. Join us in advancing eye health and enhancing the lives of our patients in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
How You’ll Benefit
- Comprehensive rewards package
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
- A workplace culture where respect and collaboration is fostered
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Educating clients about the best eyewear choices for their lifestyle, ensuring they receive the best in value and quality
- Informing patients about advances in corrective eyewear solutions
- Assisting with selection of frames to suit your client’s aesthetic and performance needs
- Interpreting optical prescriptions as written by optometrist
- Performing frame and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning of eyewear
- Submitting prescription eyewear requisitions to manufacturing lab
- Performing repairs and adjustments to patients’ eyewear
- Arranging and maintaining retail display area
- Contributing to help the team reach their goals
- Upholding excellent customer service standards using your charisma and problem solving skills
The Successful Candidate
- Previous optical or sales experience an asset
- Passionate about customer experience; a great communicator who can provide exceptional patient care
- Committed to excelling as a member of a high performing team
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Previous retail experience an asset
How to Apply
All applications will be sent to the attention of the hiring contact, Chris Ridley.
Alternatively, our careers page can be found here; https://fyidoctors.com/en/careers-page . Search Optical Associate, and Campbell River when navigating the careers site.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We politely request no telephone calls please.